QuickBooks Hosting By HarborCloud
Click here for a no obligation Free Trial, or give us a call at (877) 294-2909, we’d love to answer your questions!
Test drive our service and discover why our performance and support team is the best. Simply click here to Try it for FREE.
Interested in learning more about QuickBooks in the Cloud for your small business? Give us a call now (877)294-2909
An accounting professional looking for a hosting partner that provides fast, reliable solutions with no latency?
If quality support that takes care of your needs is important to you give us a call (877) 294-2909
HarborCloud Hosting with Citrix XenApp 6.5, the fastest, most reliable platform on the market. Up to 3x faster than other solutions! Call (877) 294-2909 Whether you’re looking to host Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, our Hosting solutions deliver the full desktop versions and even most of the 3rd party applications for QuickBooks®!
- HarborCloud, a reliable Premium Hosting provider, offering the latest technology and premium support, can provide you a cost effective solution with the customer service, speed, and reliability you deserve. Our solutions offer anytime access to your accounting data, from anywhere. HarborCloud Hosting is the ideal solution not only for PC users looking to leverage the Cloud, but for Mac users too!
- HarborCloud can deliver hosted QuickBooks alone or our full virtual office for all your applications. Add users and new clients with ease as needed, all for a simple low monthly fee.
Click here for a no obligation free trial account or call (877) 294-2909.
Moving to the cloud or a QuickBooks Hosting solution may seem complicated and overwhelming. But in reality, the bottom line is simple; we move your QuickBooks software and data from your location to our server farm in our Seattle, WA based data center. You access the server and your data on your terms from any computer with an Internet connection. We manage your data security and make sure it is continuously backed up. We update and upgrade your software as needed, and really focus on the quality of our support desk as a resource you can turn to when you need us.
- HarborCloud utilizes the Citrix XenApp 6.5 platform, virtualizing most any desktop application and giving you anytime/anywhere access to your data. It provides our customers access to servers housed in a completely redundant, enterprise-class data center at a cost that is simply not realistic to duplicate on their own: a Fortune 500 IT Infrastructure at a low per user per month feet.
- HarborCloud allows an organization to move their IT cost into a fixed monthly category that can be more accurately forecasted for budgeting. Above all else, we provide daily data backup as a scheduled managed task that creates crucial redundancy for mission-critical data most organizations mistakenly put off or ignore.
- HarborCloud is a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a focus on hosted virtual desktop solutions. We use the Citrix XenApp 6.5 platform, delivered from HP Blade servers that are co-located in a SAS 70 Type II data center. Most Windows-based software applications are hosted, using the customer’s existing licensing. HarborCloud solutions target start-ups, small businesses and various professional practices, including accounting professionals.
- HarborCloud manages the data, QuickBooks software updates and upgrades (as you purchase new licensing or upgrade), as well as provides first level technical support to our clients. Our solutions provide scalability, flexibility, and simplicity that are turnkey solutions, allowing our customers to leverage our infrastructure and cut their costs.
QuickBooks Hosting has been accepted as a comfortable and acceptable alternative to the costly expense of building and maintaining IT infrastructure. HarborCloud Hosting solutions offer the ability to outsource the headache associated with traditional in-house servers and increase the company’s bottom line. The cloud model also has a direct impact on accounting professionals, giving them access to their clients’ data on their terms, eliminating the need to wait on their clients. This not only increases the productivity for the accountant, but simplifies the client’s world too.
See for yourself why we are different: click here for free trial or call (877) 294-2909 for a no obligation account now!
HarborCloud’s Network is designed to deploy two types of Hosting users:
- Shared Farm may be just 1 or 2 end users, or customers that want to host only their QuickBooks and possibly some of the 3rd party applications that can sync with QuickBooks.
- Virtual Server customers that actually have their own virtual server environment on which we can deploy almost any Windows-based application.
HarborCloud is compatible with most applications that can connect with QuickBooks via the QuickBooks Web Connector.
HarborCloud’s server farm is fully redundant and load-balanced to maximize speed and reliability.
Some of the applications currently available in the Server Farm include:
- Expanded Reports
- PDF Creator/Reader
- MS Office
We continually add to this list. If you don’t see a specific application or QuickBooks 3rd party application, contact us or give our solution specialists a call at (877) 294-2909.